BRCGS Professional – advancing your opportunities and skills that will benefit industry- virtually!
Food safety culture has been a way of life for some and a new approach for others. Learn from established companies on how they started on their journey and how they continue to keep promoting food safety culture in their organizations.
Join us online September 16th, 2020 @11am EST
Topics that will be covered in the webinar:
- The connection between an organizations investment in virtual training and the strength and integrity of their food safety program
- Virtual Training and the development of a robust food safety culture
- Personal development plans, and the impact of BRCGS Professional recognition
- A brief overview of the BRCGS Professional designation and associated training course
- BRCGS Global Standards Approved Training Partner of the year 2017 Award and BRCGS Global Standards Approved Auditor of the year 2018 Award
- Introducing one of Lumar Food Safety Services LTD delegate trained virtually BRCGS Global Standards Professional
Registrants must have a Zoom account.
Receive a free attendance certificate (attendee must attend full duration of webinar to qualify). This certificate can be used for towards professional development and staying current and up to date.
By clicking this button, you submit your information to the webinar organizer, who will use it to communicate with you regarding this event and their other services.