BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 7 – Implementing the Standard
This two-day course is designed to help technical teams gain a firm understanding of the BRC requirements, as well as the evidence expected to be presented during the audit. The primary audiences would be:
- Sites seeking to choose a certification scheme, who wish to understand the implementation needs
- Sites new to BRC certification, who wish to gain a thorough explanation of all requirements
- Sites early in their certification cycle, who wish to gain a deeper understanding of best practices within the requirements
Each requirement will be addressed either by discussion questions or exercises. It is expected that attendees will have previous HACCP knowledge.
This course has a major focus of covering all of the requirements, whereas the Understanding the Requirements course is equally focused on the major requirements, protocol of planning and performing an audit, and the development of the Standard.
The course is aimed at:
- Leadership teams at sites looking for a faster start and speeding their learning curve
- Leadership teams of previously certificated sites looking for further understanding of the requirements
At the end of the course you will:
- Have a full understanding of all requirements and strategies for successful implementation
- Understand leadership and strategies for instilling a food safety and quality culture
- Know how to prepare evidence needed to satisfy the BRC requirement during an audit
- Be able to identify areas of learning needed outside this course for successful implementation (e.g. root cause analysis, strategic planning)