BRC Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials Issue 5 – Understanding the Requirements
This two-day course has been designed to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the requirements of Issue 5, including the objectives of fundamental clauses and statements of intent. Delegates will learn how audits against the Standard operate including preparation, the audit, non-conformties, corrective actions and certificate issue.
Before the course you must have read and reviewed a copy of the Standard. A good technical knowledge of the packaging industry is essential.
The course is aimed at:
- Technical and Quality Managers
- Consultants and BRC Approved Training Providers
At the end of the course you will:
- Understand the background and benefits of the Standard
- Understand the details of the audit and certification programme
- Be able to determine audit scope and plan an audit
- Know about having an audit, non-conformities and corrective actions
- Know how to report issues, use the BRC Global Standards Directory and BRC Participate
- Understand the BRC Global Standards compliance programme