BRC Global Standards – Root Cause Analysis
This half-day course focuses on the theory and practice of Root Cause Analysis (RCA), the various methods for carrying out this procedure, and the clauses of the Standards that require the effective application of RCA.
The course is aimed at:
- Quality managers
- Technical managers
- Production and operations managers
- Internal audit teams
- Any organisation that wants to move from a ‘fire fighting’ approach to a problem solving/elimination approach
At the end of the course you will:
- Be able to define RCA
- Understand the role and importance of RCA in compliance with the Standards
- Know the different methods used to carry out a RCA
- Know how to apply RCA and document it effectively
- Risk Assessment
This half-day course will ensure you understand the principles of risk assessment, the systematic evaluation of hazards, and how to assess the likely exposure of a hazard during use or foreseeable use.