BRCGS Global Standard for Packaging Materials Issue 6: Auditor Training
- Auditor Training 50 question exam; Pass mark 75%
This course has been designed to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the requirements of the Standard, including fundamental clauses and statements of intent, and how to undertake a BRCGS audit, including planning and reporting of the audit.
Delegates should download and read a copy of the Global Standard for Packaging Materials Issue 6 before attending this course. The Standard is available from www.brcgsbookshop.com from August 2019.
The Course is Aimed At
- New BRCGS auditors who already hold a Lead Assessor qualification;
- Technical and quality managers from sites who wish to gain a deeper understanding of the BRCGS audit process.
Key Learning Objectives
- be able to describe the scope of companies and products covered by the Standard;
- know what is required to comply with the requirements of the Standard;
- be able to prepare for an audit to the Standard; and
- understand the protocol for audits to the Standard.