Effective Hazard and Risk Analysis for Packaging and Packaging Materials (HARA)
This two-day course addresses one of the key requirements of the BRC Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials, Issue 5: hazard and risk analysis (HARA).
The course programme reflects the requirements of the Standard and the development and implementation of a hazard and risk management system. It will introduce delegates to BRC Global Standards requirements, quality systems, the foundation of HARA – HACCP, and the other crucial elements in managing a company’s risk-based systems.
This course is part of the BRC Global Standards Professional recognition programme.
The course is aimed at:
- Personnel from packaging manufacturers, such as technical managers, quality managers, and other members of product safety and quality management teams (production, engineering and new product development personnel) who need to develop and implement a hazard and risk analysis plan, which meets the requirements of the BRC Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials.
- New auditors for the BRC Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials who have not undertaken a hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) course.
At the end of the course you will:
- Understand the requirements of the BRC Global Standard for Packaging and Packaging Materials in relation to hazard and risk analysis;
- Understand the foundations of HARA/HAACP; and
- Be able to establish and implement an effective hazard and risk analysis plan.