Safe Foods For Canadian Act Training
This one-day course is designed to help technical teams gain a firm understanding of the SFCA and SFCR as well as the evidence expected to be in place to meet the intent. The primary audiences would be:
- Sites seeking to understand the implementation needs,
- Sites new to SFCA and SFCR, who wish to gain a thorough explanation,
- Sites who wish to gain a deeper understanding of best practices within the requirements,
- Each requirement will be addressed either by discussion questions or exercises. It is expected that attendees will have previous HACCP knowledge.
The Course is Aimed At
Leadership teams at sites looking for a faster start and speeding their learning curve with SFCA and SFCR.
At the End of the Course You Will
- Have a full understanding of all regulations and strategies for successful implementation
- Understand leadership and strategies for instilling a food safety and quality culture
- Know how to prepare evidence needed to satisfy the SFCA and SFCR
- Be able to identify areas of learning needed outside this course for successful implementation (e.g. root cause analysis, strategic planning)