SQF Internal Auditor
This course was designed to enable facilities to perform internal audits effectively. To ensure that sites benefit from the audit to help improve and sustain a food safety management system that is effective.
The Course Will Take The Delegate Through:
- procedure development,
- the frequency of audits based on risk,
- how to document the audit report findings: conforming and non-conforming findings
- Assigning of non-conformances
- Delegates will have an opportunity to do a live audit including role play and report write up.
- Post course assignment for evaluation. 80% in class and post course assignment to pass.