BRC Brokers and Agents Course: Understanding the Requirements for Companies
The aim of this course is to ensure that company personnel using the BRC Global Standard for Agents and Brokers Issue 2 have an in-depth and practical understanding of the format and requirements of the Standard, the protocol for the audit and actions following the audit
The Course is Aimed At
- Agents, brokers and their staff who wish to gain a thorough understanding of the Standard and audit protocol in order to be able to prepare their companies for certification.
At the End of the Course You Will
- Be able to describe the scope of companies and products covered by the Standard;
- Know what is required to comply with the requirements of the Standard;
- Be able to prepare for an audit to the Standard; and
- Understand the protocol for audits to the Standard.