BRCGS Food Course: HARPC
The BRCGS HARPC course will cover the similarities and differences between requirements of the BRCGS Food Standard and FSMA’s Preventive Controls rule. BRCGS HARPC is not a substitute for FDA’s Preventive Controls course. HARPC encompasses far more in the way of food safety assessment and control, than a traditional HACCP plan.
The Course is Aimed At
The HARPC plan for any food manufacturing site is the core of their entire food safety program. This course is recommended for staff responsible for developing and the day to day management of the HARPC plan. Corporate staff overseeing HARPC systems, and HACCP team members would also benefit.
At the End of the Course You Will
- Understand how the BRCGS Food Standard aligns with FSMA’s PC rule (HARPC)
- Be able to explain BRCGS and HARPC requirements for development and management of a food safety plan
- Learn how to adapt a BRCGS food safety management system (FSMS) to meet Preventive Controls regulation
- Review common non-conformities related to HACCP and HARPC found in BRCGS audits.
- Review risk analysis principles