BRC Food Issue 7- Understanding the Requirements
This online modular training course gives technical, quality and operations staff from manufacturers, retailers, and food service companies a clear understanding of the protocols and requirements of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 7, including audit planning, and the events during and after the audit. Presented as modules it can be easily accessed by staff at times convenient to them, and at a pace that suits their time commitments. On completion of all the modules learners will receive a certificate of attendance.
- Module 1 – History, Heritage & the Format
- Module 2 – The Requirements – Section 1 and Section 2
- Module 3 – The Requirements – Section 3
- Module 4 – The Requirements – Section 4
- Module 5 – The Requirements – Section 5
- Module 6 – The Requirements – Section 6
- Module 7 – The Requirements – Section 7
- Module 8 – Preparing for BRC Certification
- Module 9 – The Audit Protocol Module 10 –BRC Directory
PLEASE NOTE: This course is NOT accepted by the BRC for auditor training. Learners who wish to become registered as BRC auditors need to complete a face-to-face Understanding the Requirements course and online Protocol and Report Writing course (or 5 day Third Party Auditor course), then complete a 50 question exam. Please visit the BRC Academy website to find out details of your nearest BRC course (http://www.brctrainingacademy.com/).