BRC GLOBAL STANDARD FOR FOOD SAFETY ISSUE 8 LEAD AUDITOR
This 5-day in-depth course will provide an understanding of the Standard in terms of the protocol, requirements and how to audit effectively. Delegates will gain an in-depth guide to the requirements of the Standard, and learn how to undertake a BRC audit, including effective planning, conducting and reporting of the audit. Auditing techniques will be practiced and developed, to include the auditor competency skills required of GFSI scheme auditors.
Delegates must have a prior working knowledge of quality management systems and auditing within the relevant manufacturing sector, and have completed a HACCP course of at least two days duration.
Successful completion of this course, including the exam, forms part of the training necessary to become a BRC auditor. The steps necessary to complete your training must be arranged with a BRC-approved certification body.
The Course is Aimed At
- Certification body auditors or new auditors seeking registration
- Technical and quality managers who wish to gain an in-depth understanding of the audit process
At the End of the Course You Will:
- The details of the BRC Global Standards scheme
- The requirements of the Standard and how compliance can be demonstrated
- BRC auditing protocol
- Effective auditing techniques
- Food safety auditor competencies as defined by GFSI
- Completing the audit report
- Compliance monitoring of certification bodies
- The BRC Directory
- 5 days
- Lead Auditor 50 question exam
- Pass mark 75%