BRC Packaging Course: Issue 4 to 5 Conversion for Manufacturers
This one-day course will provide delegates with an in-depth understanding of the revisions to the format and content of the Standard, including particular reference to the changes made in order to better reflect the diversity of the Packaging industry. The course is designed to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement Issue 5 of the Standard at their site.
Before the course you must have read and reviewed a copy of the Standard.
The Course is Aimed At
- Technical and Quality Managers
At the End of the Course You Will
- Understand the reasons for changes to the Standard, including industry developments
- Be able to explain how the changes will benefit retailers, manufacturers, auditors and consumers
- Understand the changes from Issue 4 including changes to the format of the Standard, changes to existing clauses, new requirements and clauses, and voluntary modules
- Recognise the changes to the protocol of the Standard
- Know how the audit process should now be carried out and reported