BRCGS for Food Safety Issue 9 Auditor Training – 3 Day Course
This course has been designed to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the requirements of the Standard, including fundamentals clauses and statements of intent, and how to undertake a BRCGS audit, including planning and reporting of the audit.
Delegates must have a working knowledge of quality management systems and auditing within the relevant manufacturing sector. Delegates should also have completed a HACCP course of at least two days duration.
Who Should Attend
- New BRCGS Auditors (who already hold a Lead Assessor qualification),
- Technical & Quality Managers from sites who wish to gain a deeper understanding of the BRCGS audit process.
Key Learning Objectives
- The BRCGS scheme
- The complete requirements of the Standard
- BRCGS auditing protocol
- Effective auditing techniques and completing the audit report
- Compliance monitoring of certification bodies
- The BRCGS Directory
- 3 days
- Auditor Training Exam – 50 question exam
- Pass mark 75%