GFSI Food Safety Culture Course
This one-day course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of food safety for any GFSI standard i.e. BRCGS, SQF. FSSC etc. Enabling them to use techniques to better:
Understand why food safety culture matters in a food business
- Recognize what management commitment to food safety looks like and why it is not enough
- List ways to assess food safety culture and identify key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure progress
- Discuss how to get buy-in and plan improvements in food safety culture
The Course Is Aimed At
- Senior Managment
- Middle Management
- Lower Management
- Technical and Quality Personnel
At The End Of The Course You Will
- Know when a weak food safety culture is a good thing. Understand why developing a strong food safety culture can make change stick.
- Understand the role that you and others play in developing and improving a company’s food safety culture.
Classroom-based instruction or virtually with a live instructor.