Global Standard for Storage and Distribution Issue 4: Auditor Conversion
Who Should Attend
Existing auditors of Storage and Distribution Issue 3, certification body scheme managers, consultants, technical and quality managers from sites who wish to gain a deeper understanding of the Global Standards audit process and changes from Issue 3.
The intention of the course is to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the requirements of the Standard and changes from Issue 3, including fundamental clauses and statements of intent, and how to undertake a Global Standards audit, including planning and reporting of the audit.
This course is developed in modules and formatted for virtual or face to face learning. This blended approach reinforces understanding with individual and group activities including case study exercises and a post course assessment.
Key Learning Objectives
At the end of the course you will:
- List the aims of the BRCGS scheme
- Describe the format, scope and structure of the Standards
- Effectively audit the requirements of the Standard
- Complete the BRCGS audit and write the audit report
- Identify and explain changes to Standard from Issue 3
- Utilize and understand the benefits of the BRCGS resources
50 question exam; Pass mark 75%