Global Standard for Storage and Distribution Issue 4: Auditor Training
Who Should Attend
New BRCGS auditors (who already hold a Lead Assessor qualification), consultants, technical & quality managers from sites who wish to gain a deeper understanding of the Global Standards audit process.
The intention of the course is to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the requirements of the Standard, including fundamental clauses and statements of intent, and how to undertake a BRCGS audit, including planning and reporting of the audit.
This course is developed in modules and formatted for virtual or face to face learning. This blended approach reinforces understanding with individual and group activities including case study exercises and a post-course assessment.
Key Learning Objectives
At the end of the course you will:
- List the aims of the BRCGS scheme
- Describe the format, scope and structure of the Standards
- Effectively audit the requirements of the Standard
- Complete the BRCGS audit and write the audit report
- Utilise and understand the benefits of the BRCGS resources
50 question exam; Pass mark 75%