Global Standard for Storage and Distribution Issue 4: Sites Conversion
Who Should Attend
Technical and quality managers and their teams from manufacturing, retailing, and BRCGS Professionals who are familiar with and/or have attended a Storage and Distribution Issue 3 course.
To be provided and updated soon.
This course is developed in modules and formatted for virtual or face to face learning. This blended approach reinforces understanding with individual and group activities including case study exercises and a post course assessment
Key Learning Objectives
At the end of the course you will:
- Identify the aims of the BRCGS scheme
- Explain how to meet the requirements if the Standard
- Describe what to expect from your BRCGS audit
- Recognize the changes to the protocol of the Standard
- Utilize and understand the benefits of the BRCGS resources
- Identify and explain changes to Standard from Issue 3
25 question exam; Pass mark 60%