Global Standard for Storage and Distribution Issue 4: Sites Training
- 2 days
Who Should Attend
- Technical and quality managers and their teams from manufacturing, retailing, and BRCGS Professionals.
The intention of the course is to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the Standard, and how to comply with the requirements. Delegates will also gain an understanding of what to expect during the process of certification, and actions needed prior to, during and after the audit.
This course is developed in modules and formatted for virtual or face to face learning. This blended approach reinforces understanding with individual and group activities including case study exercises and a post-course assessment.
Key Learning Objectives
At the end of the course you will:
- Identify the aims of the BRCGS scheme
- Explain how to meet the requirements if the Standard
- Describe what to expect from your BRCGS audit
- Utilize and understand the benefits of the BRCGS resources
- 25 question exam; Pass mark 60%