Implementing SQF Systems – Food Manufacturing
The “Implementing SQF Systems” training course is designed to enable interested parties to fully understand the SQF Code requirements so as to be better equipped to implement and maintain an SQF System. The first step in achieving SQF certification is to clearly understand the SQF Code requirements. Oftentimes growers, processors and manufacturers already have in place many of the food safety and quality programs found in the Code, but an additional assessment must be made to identify any gaps to be sure they are fully protecting their product. A must for suppliers, consultants, trainers and anyone interested in learning about the SQF program.
The goals of the “Implementing SQF Systems” training course are to:
- Promote an understanding of the SQF Code.
- Create a knowledge base to facilitate the successful implementation of an SQF System.
- Show how a HACCP-based approach manages food safety and quality hazards in an operation.
Prerequisite Course Requirements
To facilitate a deeper understanding of the course content, it is required that those course attendees and SQF professionals, including SQF practitioners have successfully completed a HACCP training course. As defined in the SQF Code, HACCP training means training that meets the CODEX guidelines or NACMCF HACCP principles, and this training is:
- HACCP training course used extensively in a country.
- Administered and delivered by an institution recognized as a food safety training center of excellence and issues a certificate of attendance to attendees.
- Shall be a minimum of two days in duration.
- Shall be examinable.
- Available in both instructor-led and online formats to fit your learning needs, the Implementing SQF Systems training course helps you understand the Code so you can implement an effective system.
- Classroom-based instruction or by webex is offered by registered SQF trainers working under Lumar Food Safety Services Ltd a licensed SQF Training Center