Implementing SQF Systems for Food Safety Code: Storage and Distribution
This newly refreshed and completely updated Implementing SQF System course is designed for those individuals, such as the SQF practitioner, responsible for developing, aligning, verifying, maintaining, and otherwise supporting the site’s SQF food safety System and its culture of food safety.
With a focus on continuous improvement, practical activities allow attendees to align their existing programs with the SQF Code and build skills that will enable an environment where food safety is a top priority.
Before attending this course, participants must have successfully completed a HACCP training course meeting the definition found in the Glossary of the SQF Code. Ideally a 2-day HACCP course with an exam.
- Improve or align existing food safety programs to reflect the requirements of the SQF Food Safety Code.
- Understand the interconnectedness of the SQF programs and how each contributes to an SQF System supported by a culture of food safety.
- Outline actions to ensure the success of the SQF System.
- Available in both instructor-led in-person and virtual formats to fit your learning needs, the Implementing SQF Systems training course helps you understand the Code so you can implement an effective system.
- Courses are taught by registered SQF trainers working under Lumar Food Safety Services Ltd a licensed SQF Training Centre with SQFI