SQFI Course: Implementing SQF Systems Course For Manufactures
The “Implementing SQF Systems” training course is designed to enable interested parties to fully understand the SQF Code requirements so as to be better equipped to implement and maintain an SQF System. The first step in achieving SQF certification is to clearly understand the SQF Code requirements. Oftentimes growers, processors and manufacturers already have in place many of the food safety and quality programs found in the Code, but an additional assessment must be made to identify any gaps to be sure they are fully protecting their product. A must for suppliers, consultants, trainers and anyone interested in learning about the SQF program.
The goals of the “Implementing SQF Systems” training course are to:
- Promote an understanding of the SQF Code.
- Create a knowledge base to facilitate the successful implementation of an SQF System.
- Show how a HACCP-based approach manages food safety and quality hazards in an operation.
Prerequisite Course Requirements
Training that meets the guidelines outlined in the Food and Agriculture Organization’s CODEX Alimentarius Commission. Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) System and Guidelines for its Application – Annex to CAC/RCP 1 – 1969, Rev. 4-2003), – “A system, which identifies, evaluates and controls hazards which are significant for food safety.” And this training shall be:
- Recognized as a HACCP training course used extensively in a country.
- Administered and delivered by an institution recognized as a food safety training center of excellence.
- A minimum of two days (16 hours) in duration, or equivalent.
- The acquired knowledge of the candidate shall be assessed as part of the training program.
Available in both instructor-led and online formats to fit your learning needs, the Implementing SQF Systems training course helps you understand the Code so you can implement an effective system.
Classroom-based instruction or virtual live instructor offered by registered SQF trainers working under Lumar Food Safety Services Ltd a licensed SQF Training Center.